Monday, March 24, 2014

Apollo, Ster Friesian Stallion

APOLLO! 


Happy Monday!

I hope you're all off to an excellent start to the week. I had a fabulous weekend with my family and Apollo. We had a welcome home luncheon for our "foster" daughter, Lindsey, yesterday after church. 

Apollo was in our turnout in our backyard during our family festivities, he loved showing off for all our guests, he trotted around and then after saying "hi" to those next to the fence, he would turn canter away powerfully showing off his magnificent movement and he did the same for those who stopped by on the opposite side of our property near the street. People always stop and watch him when he's out, and boy oh boy did he ever give them a show. He was loving all the attention and excitement in the air!

It was so much fun to watch him strut his stuff! I just sat watching him in awe at his beauty and grace as he entertained our guests and neighbors walking by. He made our party that much more enjoyable and unforgettable for all who came.

And to top it all off, my daughter received this stunning image of Apollo that daughter's friend, Maddy, took last weekend at the Utah Horse Expo. Once again, she captured his magnificent essence beautifully.

Well, I'm off to ride Apollo now... Have an awesome week everyone! xo

 ~ Carol & Apollo

1 comment:

  1. This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete