Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Day to Remember with Apollo, My Friesian Stallion

A Day to Remember with Apollo ~ 
My Friesian Stallion

Apollo ~ Ster Friesian Stallion


I took Apollo to get collected today. He was such a good boy! He was also one highly potent boy--he had 17 billion sperm! 

After he was finished the vet tech put him in a stall next to another stallion while we did the paperwork. The other stallion and Apollo were huffing and puffing at each other through the bar divider to prove who was the superior stallion. Apollo was all wound up, so I knew I needed to get him out of there.... I walked into the stall to the other side of where he and the other frisky stallion were and called to him, he stopped to look at me and then calmly walked over to me. As the gentleman that he is, he stood perfectly still while I put his halter on and kept his undivided attention on me.

How many stallions that are in a middle of a confrontation with another stallion would turn and walk away to be with their human mom? Needless to say, that moment took my breath away... He didn't even look at the other stallion while I was standing next to him waiting for the vet to come and tell me the results of his sperm count.

Once again, words can not describe the spiritual bond Apollo and I share. our bond is what fairy-tales are made of... And for that, I am thankful beyond expression...

Apollo truly is, what dreams are made of! xoxo

 Carol & Apollo

4 comments:

  1. Stable mats has inbuilt superb impact layers that ensures your pet to walk safely on the carpet against any injuries to tendons and joints. Please visit: http://goo.gl/rIhMM0

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love him! he's beautiful. I'm looking to purchase one in late 2015, I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete