Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hey there, my Utah Valley equestrian friends! ​ I've created a new horse riding club called "Utah Valley Moms Saddle Club". It's for women only (you don't have to be a mom or live in Utah Valley to join.). All ages of women, breeds of horses and style of riding are welcomed! ​ I was inspired to create this club because I love making new horse-loving friends, and it's great for horses to get out and socialize as well. ​ If you would like to join the club, we will be meeting at the Salt Lake Equestrian Center and/or the North Utah County Equestrian Park the first Friday of the month at 11:30 am. ​ I will post notifications about our upcoming rides on Facebook at http:/facebook.com/ApolloFriesianSlallion a few days prior. We will also go on trail rides as the weather warms up. ​ The more riders, the merrier! Please feel free to invite your family and friends who have horses to join too. ​ Plan on meeting at the Salt Lake County Equestrian Center on February 6th at 11:30 am, at the east side of the indoor arena. ​ The address & phone are: ​ Salt Lake County Equestrian Center 2100 West 11400 South South Jordan, UT 84095 385-468-1600 ​ * Please note: it cost $5 to ride if you do not have a membership for each equestrian center/park. ​ If you would like to join the newly established Utah Valley Moms Saddle Club, please fill in the Contact Us link to the left and fill in your name and phone number and how many will be joining the club. You're also welcome to contact me if you have any questions or comments. ​ We look forward to getting to know you and your horse! We're going to have a lot of fun!!! ​ Happy trails, ​ Carol & Apollo

1 comment:

  1. This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete